Here are some sample wishes that you can use for your recordings. These are just some ideas to help you out with your audio message at checkout.
1) Wishing you a very Happy Birthday. May today be filled with sunshine, smiles, laughter and love. Your friend forever Jenny.
2) Happy Birthday Sally. We'll miss all the party and cake. Hope you've a great day and the year ahead. God bless you. love from your grand ma.
3) I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. Our best wishes are always with you Tina. Enjoy the day with your friends and family.
4) Hi, Dan! Happy 21st Birthday. Wishing you fun times, great memories and the best of days in the year ahead. Your uncle Mike and aunt Jan.
5) Through this letter, I would like to convey my heartiest congratulations on your birthday and wish you many happy returns of the day.
1) Please accept our congratulations on your silver Jubilee wedding anniversary. You have been an ideal couple in our friend circle. The love, affection and understanding between both are really appreciable. We wish that the fragrance of love, romance and happiness lingers in your life, for the next 25 years and more!
1) Please accept my heartiest congratulations on the purchase of a new house. I know that you must be very excited and proud to be moving into such a lovely new home. I’m very happy for you and hope that your new house would prove to be lucky for both of you. May you enjoy many happy years with plenty of prosperity, love and romance!
Wish you all the best in future.
2) Congratulations on your wedding! I wish a happy marital life for both of you and congratulate you on achieving this blissful milestone in the form of wedding.
3) I am delighted to know that you have become the proud father of a baby boy. Please accept my heartiest congratulations. You must be a more than happy to have a male child now, after a daughter, as now your family is complete. May god bless your son with good health and a king-size fortune! Please convey my congratulations to Terry also.
1) Sarah, If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand. I love you more with each passing day.
2) Jenny, I never knew what you meant for me until you were not there. I miss you. Please come back.
1) Friendship is a gift that is fair in all things. It roots from one's heart and involves memories that stay not for a while but for a lifetime. Thanks for being there.